Due to growth, our client is seeking a Senior Acoustic Engineer for their Mississauga, Ontario office.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Addressing challenging problems with local and international clients.
• Data collection, modeling, post-processing, analysis documentation of results.
• Conducting field measurements and inspections.
• Writing technical reports covering methodology, results and recommendations.
• Preparing proposals, marketing materials and/or technical papers.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science, advanced degrees an asset.
• 10+ years of experience in acoustic, noise and vibration control.
• Knowledge of physical acoustics, noise and vibration
• Familiarity and experience with the use of a variety of sound and vibration measurement instruments and modeling software (e.g., CADNA/A, STAMSON, etc.)
• Strong understanding of Ontario regulatory requirements and guidelines (MTO, MOECC, Municipality, etc.)
• Ability to deliver quality technical work while respecting budgets and schedules.
• Proven experience in successfully dealing with regulatory agencies on behalf of clients.
• Ability to interpret process flow/mechanical/electrical drawings.
• Experience in providing supervision and mentorship to junior staff.
• A valid driver’s license and good driving record.