Our client in Ottawa, Ontario is looking for a Structural Engineer of Building Restoration and Structural Renovations to join their team. Ideally, this person has experience with restoration/rehabilitation projects for industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Deliver and lead successful structural addition, redesign, and renovation projects
• Implement business development strategies
• Build long lasting relationships with customers and clients
• Deliver high level solutions at all project stages
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• 6-10+ years of experience
• P.Eng designation required
• Experienced in the knowledge and application of Ontario and national building codes and regulations
• Great written and verbal communication skills (knowledge of French is an asset)
• Possess excellent technical report writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Excel in an open and professional environment where value is delivered through flexibility, ingenuity, and pragmatism
Our client is a fast-growing engineering consulting firm specializing in building assessments, repair and restoration.