Our client is looking for a Transportation Engineer/Drafter to join their team in either their Brampton, or Whitby, Ontario office!
This individual will have worked on Transportation and Traffic Impact Studies, Transit, and Road Design projects.
This is a challenging position that offers an excellent opportunity for career growth and job satisfaction.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering from an accredited institution (Master’s Degree will be considered an asset)
• 5+ years of experience
• P.Eng designation with the PEO preferred
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Demonstrated track record as an effective team member
• Proficient in Auto Cad, Auto Cad Civil 3D
• Experience with Auto Turn and Synchro Traffic Software and knowledge of Stamson Noise software is an asset
Our client has thirty years of industry presence, offering services to clients in government, industry, architects and developers. They are employee-owned and have an incredibly strong reputation; not only for the quality of their work, but for the way they invest in their people.