Our client in Brampton, Ontario is looking for all levels of Land Development Designers or Engineers to join their team!
This individual will be responsible for the detailed design, approvals and construction of a variety of Land Development related projects.
This individual will have the opportunity to work as a Project Manager if they have previous experience, or the opportunity to work towards becoming a Project Manager within the firm.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an accredited academic institution
• CET, P.Eng, or EIT designation
• 5+ years of experience
• Strong technical skills in Land Development and Civil Engineering
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Civil3D
• Ability to maintain relationships with approval and client staff
• Successful track record of delivering projects such as residential subdivisions, commercial site plans, road design and reconstruction, sewer, water and other linear infrastructure projects are mandatory.
Our client has thirty years of industry presence, offering services to clients in government, industry, architects and developers. They are employee-owned and have an incredibly strong reputation, not only for the quality of their work, but for the way they invest in their people.