Due to recent growth, our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager specializing in Electrical Design for Building Systems to join their team in either Waterloo or Hamilton, Ontario!
Our client is focused on institutional, commercial, residential, educational, agricultural, recreational, and pharmaceutical buildings.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Prepares schedule of tasks required to complete project, man hours to perform tasks and critical data required for performance
• Attend co-ordination meetings with design team
• Assign tasks to Designer and CAD operator; supervise delegated tasks for content and completion in assigned hours
• Review codes and obtain preliminary approvals where appropriate.
• Review contract documents prior to tender for completeness. Ensure proper coordination of documents with the other design disciplines
• Prepare all change notices or review change notices issued by site administrator
• Review project with site administrator at regular intervals appropriate to the project, including contract draws
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
• 10+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering for Building Systems
• P.Eng Designation with PEO
• PMP certification preferred
• Project Management experience
• Revit experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written