Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for a Proposal Specialist with experience in Architectural or Engineering Consulting focusing on Buildings & Structures to join their team!
Our client is looking for someone who:
• Has experience working on proposals and meeting tight deadlines
• Is not afraid to ask questions, and have proven yourself by delivering sound proposals
• Enjoys taking on new challenges and efficiently get work done
• Looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic work environment, collaborating with multiple departments and clients to assist the firm with securing new and continued business
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with the leadership team to determine direction and content of proposals which includes reviewing expression of interest from clients, request for qualifications and request for proposals to develop a clear understanding of client needs and required deliverables.
• Responsible for development of content and formatting of proposals to compile key experience data, success stories, executive summaries, project descriptions/qualification summaries, matrices and project related accomplishments beneficial to the proposal submission.
• Liaise with clients from initial enquiry to final submission. Set timelines and deliverables to ensure milestones are met. Confirm our submission complies with client requirements and follow up post-submission to determine success.
• Participate in proposal meetings to discuss new opportunities and status of assigned proposals.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Post-secondary education from an accredited institution
• 1-2+ years of experience in proposal writing is desirable; OR 3-4+ years of experience in an administrative capacity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to balance workload, manage multiple projects and meet firm deadlines while maintaining a strong eye for detail
• Previous experience in Engineering/Architecture environments is desirable
• Proficient with Microsoft Suites. Working knowledge of InDesign is desirable
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment