Our client in London, Ontario is looking for a Mechanical Designer specialising in Building Systems to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Design and AutoCAD drafting of HVAC and Plumbing systems for Commercial, Institutional, Residential and Industrial Building Projects.
• Construction site review and reports.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Diploma from an accredited institution
• Strong communications skills and attention to details.
• 5-10+ years of Canadian experience in the design of HVAC and Plumbing Systems.
• Experience with building system assessment and inspections.
• Knowledge of all relevant codes and standards.
• Proficiency in a variety of relevant computer programs including AutoCAD, load analysis, energy modeling and WORD.
• Willing to travel and must have a valid driver’s licence and automobile.
Our client has been around for over 25 years, and is currently going through an opportunity of growth. They offer competitive salary, profit sharing plan, and full benefit plan.