Our client in Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario is looking for a Senior Project Manager specializing in Environmental Remediation and Due Diligence to join their Insurance Services Team.
This individual will support insurance related projects across Ontario and Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform Project Management work related to spill response, site subsurface investigation, remediation planning and implementation, peer review, and litigation support for insurance industry clients.
• Provide senior review and support project management activities to support our non-insurance related clients, on an as needed basis.
• Maintain existing client relationships and identify opportunities for new business relationships.
• Participate in business development efforts and learn to sell the service line as well as cross-sell other service areas of the company.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Geology, or Environmental Science from an accredited institution
• 12-15 years of experience with environmental site assessments, remediation system evaluation and implementation, estimating, and scope development.
• Professional Designation: P.Eng, P.Geo, or eligibility for designation is required
• Proven experience providing environmental consulting services to the insurance industry is an asset
• Have a good knowledge of how risk assessments and remediation are complementary
• Experienced and knowledgeable of most common remediation technologies including in situ remediation approaches
• Proven ability to maintain an existing client base and recognize new market opportunities. Existing contacts/relationships within the insurance sector an asset.
• Proven project management experience
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation, and team building skills
• Excellent technical reporting and peer reviewing skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Possess a valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle (work related travel expenses will be compensated)