Our client in Mississauga, Ontario is looking for a Mechanical Engineer specialising in Building Systems to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Review and sealing of drawings prepared by design staff.
• Design and AutoCAD drafting of mechanical HVAC and plumbing systems for Commercial, Institutional, Recreational, and Residential
• Estimation of project costs and schedules.
• Routine performance of physical site reviews to determine work progress and quality
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Mechanical Engineering Degree from an accredited institution
• 4-8 years of Canadian experience
• P.Eng (Professional Engineer) status in the Province of Ontario.
• Expert knowledge of relevant codes and standards such as OBC, ASHRAE, etc.
• Proficiency in a variety of relevant computer programs including AutoCAD.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.