Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist with strong experience in the Buildings sector in either the Architectural or Engineering Consulting industry to join their team.
This individual will look for creative ways to help our client achieve their corporate and regional goals within the following Building Sectors: healthcare, education, airports, justice, and commercial.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with Business Center Sector Leaders and Principals in developing distinctive value propositions that enhance our competitive position.
• Leverage local and global network within the company to support marketing processes and value propositions.
• Organize, motivate and lead pursuit teams to develop strategic, value enhancing, deliverables.
• Work closely with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the company brand.
• Support Sector Leads and Principals with client, competitor and market research and development of documented Client Strategies.
• Actively work with Sector Leads and Principals to develop pre-RFP action plans including Win Plans, SWOT analyses, and Executive Summaries, Go/No Go and strategy reviews, etc.
• Translate win strategies into key themes and drive them into proposals and other business development documents with benefit statements, graphics, and proofs.
• Plan, organize and direct all elements of an RFP response; analyze information requested, develop response plan , initiate Go/No Go discussion, conduct win strategy reviews, conduct proposal kick-off meeting, manage and work with team to develop response sections and monitor consistency of strategic message, conduct progress reviews, prepare final proposal review package, incorporate comments.
• For the sectors pursued locally, develop an understanding of company corporate, regional and office qualifications including technical, managerial, commercial and competitive strengths that differentiate us in the market place
• Develop and maintain qualification materials including project descriptions, experience matrices, resumes, capability statements, etc. Specifically work with Sector Leadership to capture and develop performance proofs and client testimonials.
• Support client development and account management efforts and help maintain company internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity.
• Be a contributor toward company internal and external communications networks.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, journalism, English, business, or related area from an accredited institution
• 10+ years of experience, with at least 5 years of experience in the A/E/I/C industry as a marketing professional
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
• Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based interfaces.
• Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team.
• Enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
• Must thrive working assertively in a deadline-driven environment.
• Detail oriented, outgoing and have the confidence and background needed to collaborate with our business leaders at a high strategic level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills