Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for an Architectural Technologist with strong BIM/REVIT technical skills to join their team!
Our client focuses on high-end custom homes including steel construction, concrete construction, heavy timber frames, and traditional wood framing.
This individual will assist in the production of high quality construction drawings and details using BIM software (REVIT, ArchiCad), including 3D representations.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Architectural Technology diploma from an accredited institution
• 5-10 years of architectural drafting experience with relevant projects
• MAATO certification (Member of the Assocation of Architectural Technologists of Ontario)
• Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
• Technical knowledge of building construction and the OBC
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Strong computer modelling skills
• Must have experieince with Revit software
• Experience with ArchiCAD 20 is an asset
• Ambitious, energetic, detail-oriented