Our client, a midsized, privately-owned consulting firm with over two decades of industry presence, is currently seeking a skilled Structural Engineer to become a part of their Stratford, Ontario office.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Completing final designs for commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and nuclear applications;
- Performing structural design evaluations and providing efficient solutions to a variety of clients;
- Providing structural assessments of existing buildings;
- Performing site inspections, preparing final reports and providing shop drawing reviews;
- Providing team and project leadership with the opportunity to take on an increasing level of responsibility over time;
- 5-10 years of experience working on structural engineering projects (ICI)
- Hold a P.Eng. designation
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and related design software
- STAAD PRO, 3D Modeling an asset
- Experience with steel, concrete, masonry and wood
Our client is a growing midsize multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices in London, Stratford, Kincardine and Markham. They pride themselves on maintaining a solid reputation not only for the quality of the work they produce, but also for the way they invest in training and mentoring all of their employees to help them to reach their fullest professional potential.