We are seeking a skilled Intermediate-to-Senior Civil Engineer for our client’s Penticton branch. This branch is engaged in municipal infrastructure design, land development, and highways projects across Western Canada. The incumbent would also have the opportunity to collaborate with Northern branches of the company on industrial civil works projects.
• Providing experienced and skilled engineering and management of projects from proposal stage, through conceptual design, detailed design, construction and completion stages
• Managing technical staff participating on projects
• Providing assistance to the Branch Manager as required for business planning, sales and marketing
• Prior related experience in civil engineering with an emphasis on land development
o 5-10 years’ experience for applicants at the intermediate level
o 10-20 years’ experience for applicants at the senior level
• Structural Engineering would be considered an asset
• Experience and knowledge in the use of Civil3D would be considered an asset
• Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) designation in British Columbia, or eligible for registration as a P.Eng. in BC
• Excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment
• Familiarity with the local South Okanagan area and associated municipal projects is a large asset
Established over a century ago, our client is a Canadian employee-owned company offering top-quality engineering, surveying, mapping, planning, landscape architecture, and environmental services. A diverse portfolio of projects, high levels of autonomy, opportunities for career development, excellent total compensation and benefits package, and a great team of professionals are just a few of the benefits of joining our client’s team.