Our client is seeking a Civil Project Manager to join their growing team.
The incumbent Candidate will be responsible for the planning, design and approval of municipal infrastructure and land development projects involving: roads, storm and sanitary sewers, watermain and stormwater management systems. Work assignments include: class environmental assessments, servicing studies, feasibility studies; water distribution and sewage collection analysis; conceptual design; preliminary design; completion of final design and drawings including coordination of utilities and other engineering disciplines and sub-consultants.
The intermediate engineer is responsible for providing technical direction and assisting the Branch Manager with business development. The intermediate engineer reports to the Branch Manager.
Key Position Requirements:
• P.Eng. in the Province of Ontario
• Minimum of five years of intermediate municipal engineering experience
• Thorough understanding of relevant legislation, guidelines and standards
• Demonstrated abilities as a team leader, responsible for managing and mentoring a team of support staff
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong computer skills with Microsoft Office
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Our client is a midsized, privately owned consulting group with a footprint that is expanding across Ontario. They pride themselves on maintaining a friendly, flexible environment and an open-door policy for all employees. Profit sharing and ownership opportunities are available to strong performers – not just senior management – and opportunities for internal advancement are plentiful.