Our clients’ Richmond, BC office is seeking a qualified professional to coordinate Mould, Indoor Air Quality, Construction-Related Infection Control, Hazardous Materials and Occupational Hygiene projects in the industrial and commercial real estate as well as institutional/government sectors.
This is a great opportunity for someone who:
• Is ready to boost their career with a diverse range of exciting and challenging projects
• Is looking for professional growth within a management group
• Takes pride in making buildings safer for people
• Is self-motivated and disciplined
• Develop business relationships with both new and existing clients
• Prepare proposals for mould and IEQ projects
• Supervise and perform microbial contamination (mould), indoor environmental quality (IEQ) and infection control consulting projects for assessments and remediation/abatement work
• Supervise, train and mentor Project Technologists in their job functions
• Coordinate and supervise sub-contractors, including managing turnkey mould remediations, re-instatement of interior finishes and liaising with the Building Science Group to investigate and address building envelope issues
• Maintain and enhance quality control within the group
• Write and review technical reports
• Management of WIP, A/R and invoicing
• Degree or Diploma in Building Construction, Building Sciences, OH&S or a combination of relevant education and experience
• 5 years of relevant experience as a technologist or project manager in a related industry
• Familiarity with invoicing, budgeting, and other areas of project related financial management
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Able to effectively manage a high volume of concurrent projects
All technical staff require a car, valid driver’s license, and insurance as travel around the designated region is occasionally required. There are times when security clearance is required in order to gain access to a job site so a Criminal Background Check will be conducted.
We are proud to say that our client has been a “Best Place to Work” in the Great Place to Work competition for 10 consecutive years. They offer annual profit sharing, RRSP matching, a fitness reimbursement program, and many other perks and benefits.