Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for two Architect Job Captains to join their team!
One individual will work mainly on Healthcare/Hospital projects, and the other will work on Aviation projects.
These individuals will liaise between the mechanical and electrical consultants and the architectural team.
A minimum of 3+ years of experience using REVIT is required.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation and coordination of design and contract drawings, specifications, schedules, details and sketches from design development through to construction
• Review all Consultant documents during design and construction document phase
• Coordinate with Architectural and Interior design teams to accommodate required engineering systems, while supporting design intent
• Address and meet Project Specific Output Specifications as required
• Coordination of multidisciplinary project teams
• Support good policies on project delivery, quality control, and safety
• Work with Constructor and Client representative in the review of the drawings
• Report progress on a regular basis to project leadership
• Mentoring junior and intermediate technologists
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
• 10-15+ years of experience in either the Healthcare/Institutional sector or the Aviation sector (local Ontario experience preferred)
• OAA registration
• Strong knowledge of Revit is a must; at least 3 years hands-on Revit experience is required
• Comfortable dealing with all levels of project stakeholders, from contractors to upper management
• Demonstrated experience in a variety of healthcare project types including P3 project delivery methods
• Strong understanding of the relation between Building Codes and Standards, and Contract Documentation
• Experience in Contract Administration is an asset
• Excel at written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
• Positive, solution-oriented attitude
Our client is a global top 50 Engineering Consulting firm. Our client exemplifies excellence in employee culture, passionate delivery of projects and champion of quality, service and value for clients across a multitude of industry sectors. Experience what true collaboration with your colleagues and managers. This is a place where people know your name and where you are missed when you're not around. Our client promotes a work hard and play hard credo, but backs it up with ongoing social and networking opportunities. They offer unlimited opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, placing immense value on allowing every employee to reach their maximum potential.