Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for an Intermediate or Senior Interior Designer to join their team!
This individual will work mainly on Healthcare/Hospital projects.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Be responsible for conceptual design and design development of interior projects
• Produce space plans, furniture plans, elevations, conceptual, and finished presentation documentation for various Projects
• Research and Coordinate technical requirements of interior materials with Specification writers
• Coordinate with consultants: mechanical, electrical, Av, Furniture, Signage and Wayfinding
• Produce and coordinate architectural details, elevations, sections, and plans
• Review drawings, mock-ups, materials, and finish samples submitted by project contractors
• Understanding and knowledge of Healthcare Standards, Infection control requirements, materials, and products appropriate for Healthcare facilities a benefit
• Be experienced in the P3 process
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree or Diploma in Interior Design
• NCIDQ certification
• ARIDO membership will be considered an asset
• 7-10+ years of experience as an Interior Designer/ Architectural Designer, Healthcare experience beneficial
• Strong BIM knowledge and understanding the Ontario Building Code.
• Strong working experience in Revit is essential
• Experience with a wide range of illustration and rendering software preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential within the team and in dealing with clients
Our client is a global top 50 Engineering Consulting firm. Our client exemplifies excellence in employee culture, passionate delivery of projects and champion of quality, service and value for clients across a multitude of industry sectors. Experience what true collaboration with your colleagues and managers. This is a place where people know your name and where you are missed when you're not around. Our client promotes a work hard and play hard credo, but backs it up with ongoing social and networking opportunities. They offer unlimited opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, placing immense value on allowing every employee to reach their maximum potential.