Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for two Intermediate/Senior Architectural Technologists to join their team!
One individual will work on Hospital and Healthcare projects, and one will work on Large Retail/Commercial projects.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Producing design development and construction working drawings as part of the production team on a variety of institutional, industrial, retail projects
• Evaluating and assimilating design changes introduced by the project architect or interior designer
• Coordinating architectural drawings with the work of consulting engineers
• Provide expertise in the detailed design of buildings
• Mentor junior technologists
• Complete projects within timelines and budgets
Required Qualifications and Skills will include:
• Degree or Diploma in Architectural Technology from an accredited institution
• 10+ years of experience as an Architectural Technologist, on a mix of projects, including institutional and retail projects
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Attention to detail is a must
• Positive, solution-oriented attitude
• Strong knowledge of Revit is a must; at least 3 years hands-on Revit design experience is required
• Strong understanding of the relation between Building Codes and Standards, and Contract Documentation
• Experience in Contract Administration is an asset
Our client is a global top 50 Engineering Consulting firm. Our client exemplifies excellence in employee culture, passionate delivery of projects and champion of quality, service and value for clients across a multitude of industry sectors. Experience what true collaboration with your colleagues and managers. This is a place where people know your name and where you are missed when you're not around. Our client promotes a work hard and play hard credo, but backs it up with ongoing social and networking opportunities. They offer unlimited opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, placing immense value on allowing every employee to reach their maximum potential.