Our client in beautiful Victoria, BC is looking for a Civil Engineering Technologist specializing in Land Development to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing road design and final grading for urban residential development projects.
• Developing engineering drawings and designs for land development and related water resources projects. • Preparing road design and final grading for urban residential development.
• Participating in full service design of Civil/Municipal engineering projects (ex: Road Rehabilitation & Reconstruction)
• Stormwater management, site grading, sanitary sewer and water distribution system design for subdivision and land development engineering projects
• Utilizing Autocad to meet Civil/Municipal design projects goals
Required Qualifications and Skills for this position include:
• Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology from an accredited educational institution
• CET Designation
• 5-8+ years of land development design experience
• Experience and knowledge in master servicing plans, residential subdivisions, stormwater management plans (SWM), servicing plans and site grading.
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
• Excellent communications skill
Land Development, Municipal Engineer, Municipal Designer, CAD Designer, Stormwater, Subdivisions, Servicing Plans, Site Grading, SWM