Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for a Junior Municipal Infrastructure Engineer or EIT to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Project Managers on projects related to municipal infrastructure design and construction, storm water management, site design and infrastructure (asset) management.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution
• 1+ year of experience of post-graduate experience at an engineering consulting firm
• Strong co-op or internship experience at engineering consulting firms
• EIT, or eligible to register with PEO
• Experience in subdivision projects will be considered an asset
• Self-starter with a high sense of responsibility
• Motivated to have a successful career within a dynamic group environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Our client is an award-winning, employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with over half a century of industry presence. They have an incredible track record of stability and sustained growth, and are currently in the process of building a new generation of leaders through succession planning. They are committed to providing a fun, flexible, and challenging environment for all employees, as well as giving back to the communities in which they are present.