Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for a Project Engineer specializing in Urban Development to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Land development engineering including, preliminary engineering and feasibility studies, detailed design, construction related services, contract administration, and business development as it relates to site plan and subdivision development projects
• Participating in the training and development of younger staff within the urban development section
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution
• 5-10+ years of experience in consulting engineering
• P.Eng Designation
• Experience working with the City of Toronto is preferred
• Experience in subdivision projects
• Project Management experience and business development will be considered an asset
• Self-starter with a high sense of responsibility
• Motivated to have a successful career within a dynamic group environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Our client is an award-winning, employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with over half a century of industry presence. They have an incredible track record of stability and sustained growth, and are currently in the process of building a new generation of leaders through succession planning. They are committed to providing a fun, flexible, and challenging environment for all employees, as well as giving back to the communities in which they are present.