Our client in Subury, Ontario is looking for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Draft structural plans, sections and details for structural construction drawings
• Measure, assess and sketch structural layout and details for new and existing buildings, bridges, tanks, tunnels and mines
• Prepare detail design calculations and planning reports
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from an accredited institution
• 10-15+ years of experience in consulting engineering
• P.Eng Designation
• Possess strong analytical skills in structural engineering
• Must have experience in Structural Steel, Reinforced Concrete, and Wood Design structures (Previous experience in Mining is preferred)
• Sound knowledge of the Ontario Building Code
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Our client is an award-winning, employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with over half a century of industry presence. They have an incredible track record of stability and sustained growth, and are currently in the process of building a new generation of leaders through succession planning. They are committed to providing a fun, flexible, and challenging environment for all employees, as well as giving back to the communities in which they are present.