Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for a Water Resources Engineer to join their growing team!
This individual will plan and design stormwater management facilities for residential subdivision projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Civil Engineering Degree from an accredited institution
• 5-10+ years of experience in engineering consulting specializing in municipal and water resources projects
• P.Eng Designation
• Experience in planning and design of stormwater management facilities including hydrologic and hydraulic modelling, and best management practices
• Exposure to hydraulic analysis of bridges and culverts including flood line mapping and erosion analysis
• Understanding of subdivision and site-servicing design
• Knowledge of computer modeling of water distribution and sewage collection system is an asset
Our client is an award-winning, employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with over half a century of industry presence. They have an incredible track record of stability and sustained growth, and are currently in the process of building a new generation of leaders through succession planning. They are committed to providing a fun, flexible, and challenging environment for all employees, as well as giving back to the communities in which they are present.