Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for a Highrise Construction Project Manager to join their team!
Our Client is looking for someone who wants to grow with a company! They offer great advancement potential and succession planning.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee daily construction activities for both current and future development and construction projects
• Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones to monitor progress against established schedules
• Assist in preparation of construction project budget estimates
• Champion Health and Safety and Occupational practices and regulations striving for “Zero Injury” mandate on all projects and construction sites
• Consistently provide experience and cost effective based solutions to construction issues
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• 5-10+ years of practical work experience as a Construction Project Manager, residential and hi-rise construction preferred
• Experience supervising all disciplines and sub-trades (including both employees and external contractors and trades people)
• Excellent communication, negotiation and people skills
• Must have current and excellent understanding of construction industry practices, OBC, OHSA and WSIB regulations and safety standards
• Excellent budgeting, costing and scheduling skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Construction Manager, Construction Management, Highrise, High Rise, Hi-rise, reinforced concrete, OBC, OHSA, WSIB, First Aid, CPR, WHIMIS, Occupational Health Safety Certificate, condos, condominiums, multi-family, multi-unit, apartment