Our client in the Vaughan/Toronto, Ontario region is looking for a Junior EIT specializing in Water Resources Engineering to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing consulting services to municipalities, builders and developers
• Water resources design, engineering, and management
• Designing master environmental servicing plans, stormwater management plans, pond design, floodplain management.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Completion of Civil Engineering Degree from an Accredited Institution specializing in Water Resources
• 1-2+ years of experience
• Relevant Internships
• Experience in the design of: storm water management (SWM) for subdivisions and/or site plans; water supply; flood plain modeling.
• Skills at writing reports
• Be able to create/prepare engineering drawings with either AutoCad or Civil 3D, or both
• Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is an engineering consulting group specializing in land development and municipal projects. They are known for their cost effective and innovative designs. They provide competitive compensation, rewarding and challenging work, and ongoing growth opportunities.