Our client in the Vaughan/Toronto, Ontario region is looking for a Junior EIT specializing in Land Development/Subdivision Design to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Providing consulting services to municipalities, builders and developers
• Developing subdivision infrastructure designs and site plans (Site grading, storm sewers, water mains, service plans, land development)
• Completing/preparing engineering drawings of Subdivision and Site Plan Design
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Completion of Civil Engineering Degree from an Accredited Institution specializing in Land Development
• 1-2+ years of experience
• Relevant Internships
• Experience in Subdivision and Site Plan Design
• Be able to create/prepare engineering drawings with either AutoCad or Civil 3D, or both
• Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is an engineering consulting group specializing in land development and municipal projects. They are known for their cost effective and innovative designs. They provide competitive compensation, rewarding and challenging work, and ongoing growth opportunities.