Our client is looking for a Geotechnical Engineer Project Manager to join their team in either Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Engineering Degree in with a specialty in Geotechnical Engineering from an accredited institution
• 5-10+ years of experience in Geotechnical Engineering
• P.Eng Designation with the PEO or the ability to register
• Sound technical knowledge and professional experience in the Geotechnical Industry
• Good business acumen and client skills
• MBA will be considered an asset
• Ambitious and driven individual willing to lead a new Geotechnical operations group
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our client is a leading Environmental, Health and Safety consulting firm in Canada. They provide services across Canada to a wide variety of building owners and industrial facilities from a network of over 30 offices.