Our client in beautiful British Columbia is looking for a Senior Municipal Engineer specializing in Water and Wastewater to join their team in either their Surrey or Prince Rupert offices!
This individual will be responsible for the management of a variety of Civil Engineering Infrastructure projects and studies.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Project Management
• Client Development and Management
• Proposal Preparation
• Construction Coordination and Management
• Infrastructure planning and design of:Water Distribution, Sanitary and Storm Sewer Systems, Reservoirs / Pump Stations, Lift Stations
• Site Grading and Roadway Design
• Contract Management Supervision
• Supervision of Junior Engineers, Technologists and Designers
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited post-secondary institution
• 10+ years of experience in municipal services design
• P.Eng. or eligibility for registration with APEGBC
• Proven supervisory experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client a Global Engineering Firm consistently ranked as one of the leading employers of choice and strategically capturing market share across multi-disciplinary verticals. They offer a salary that is commensurate with responsibility and experience, health benefits plan, approved education assistance, RRSP account, profit sharing, and a flexible work environment.