Our client in Calgary, Alberta is looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Technologist specializing in Building Systems to join their team!
*NOTE: THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST SPECIALIZE IN MECHANICAL BUILDING SYSTEMS FOR COMMERCIAL AND RETAIL CLIENTS*
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Design and drafting of building plumbing and HVAC systems, as well as site mechanical services of a commercial, institutional or industrial site, based on relative Building Codes, local regulations, and clients’ standards
• Collection of required design information from municipalities, service providers, manufacturers etc.
• Communication and coordination with other disciplines to ensure proper design.
• Providing construction support and site inspections
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Architectural Mechanical Engineering Technologist Diploma or an Engineering Design & Drafting Technologist Diploma from an accredited institution
• 5+ years of experience
• Drafting proficiency with AutoCAD (version 2010 minimum) is a requirement; CIVIL 3D & REVIT (BIM) experience is an asset.
• Ability to work together in a team environment
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Our client is a leading full service design engineering firm that specializes in fully integrated design solutions for retail, petroleum, and commercial clients.