Our client in Calgary, Alberta is looking for an Intermediate to Senior Architectural Technologist to join their team!
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Architectural Technologist Diploma or Certified Engineering Technologist Diploma from an accredited institution
• 5-7+ years of design & drafting work experience in North America
• Project Lead experience is essential
• Design and drafting of building assembly’s and knowledge of construction methodology, Building Codes & local regulations, translation and implementation of client standards
• Retail / Commercial design & fluent drafting experience in AutoCAD (version 2010 minimum) and/or REVIT (BIM)
• Contract Administration experience is an asset
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
• Ability to work together in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on effective collaboration and integration is required
Our client is a leading full service design engineering firm that specializes in fully integrated design solutions for retail, petroleum, and commercial clients.