Our client is looking for a licensed Ontario Land Surveyor to join their team! This individual could be located in either Hamilton, Ontario or Thunder Bay, Ontario!
You must be licensed by OLS and have experience in CADASTRAL surveying.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Be involved with field and office personnel with regards to Legal, Topographic, and Construction survey projects
• Client interaction
• Data and CAD processing
• Computation and preparation of deliverables
• Performing various land surveying and instrumentation tasks
• Working on projects relating to municipal engineering (site & subdivision planning and design, topographic surveying, landscape design construction layout, etc.)
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• A Survey Technology or Engineering Technology Diploma
• 5+ years of survey experience – cadastral surveys, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, construction layouts, etc.
• AutoCad/LDD/Microstation system experience
• Working knowledge of legal and engineering surveying practices
• Excellent communication skills
• Valid G driver’s license
Our client is a full-service engineering, planning, surveying, and consulting firm. They have built a foundation for success, and a reputation for providing solutions and delivering the final product to our clients in a timely fashion.