Our client in Toronto, Ontario is looking for an Aviation Lead to join their Architecture team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Lead collaboratively, the continued growth and development of the Aviation Sector
• Assist in strengthening the design brand of the company to achieve its goals of becoming a top ten global design firm
• Secure Exceptional clients and deliver high quality, profitable projects for the firm that enhance the company’s Design and Brand Recognition in Buildings.
• Manage the Planning and Design process with new or current clients on projects related to the Aviation sector that come to the company through you and support the growth and development of other Aviation Architecture and interior design resources
• Program and develop both methodologies and design approaches for the product type through the project design and documentation phases
• Lead multi-disciplinary project teams including consultants and collaborate with local leadership to grow the company’s reach, client pool, and design brand
• Lead or support a variety of Aviation projects from design thru construction administration and mentor others who are emerging leaders in that practice
• Collaborate with team members within the project team and leverage staff skills in Aviation strategically
• Lead in identifying project opportunities, marketing services and winning work
• Perform limited administrative and office management tasks
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree at an accredited institution.
• 15+ years of experience
• Experience with regional and /or global airport authorities
• Familiarity with Revit and Microsoft Office and ancillary “ digital “ Design Tools
• Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
• The ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment collaboratively.
Our client is a global top 50 Engineering Consulting firm. Our client exemplifies excellence in employee culture, passionate delivery of projects and champion of quality, service and value for clients across a multitude of industry sectors. Experience what true collaboration with your colleagues and managers. This is a place where people know your name and where you are missed when you're not around. Our client promotes a work hard and play hard credo, but backs it up with ongoing social and networking opportunities. They offer unlimited opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, placing immense value on allowing every employee to reach their maximum potential.