Our client in London, Ontario is looking for a junior Environmental Project Technologist to join their team!
This individual will work mainly on Environmental Due Diligence and Remediation projects.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform Environmental Site Assessments
• Complete historical searches of aerial photographs and street directories
• Conduct site inspections
• Create reports for clients, summarizing data and drawings from site assessments and inspections
• Work with the team to maintain and enhance quality control within the group
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Environmental Science, Geological or Environmental Management studies
• 2+ years of post-graduate experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• AutoCAD experience preferable
• Possess a valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle
• Possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills
Our client is a leading Environmental, Health and Safety consulting firm in Canada. They provide services across Canada to a wide variety of building owners and industrial facilities from a network of over 30 offices. They offer: a generous medical and dental plan, extended health care and prescription drugs coverage, life insurance with long-term disability, fitness reimbursement, profit sharing, and group RRSP enrollment.