Our client in the Toronto region is looking for a Contract Administrator to join their team!
This individual will work on MTO and Municipal Construction projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• 5+ years of experience in a Contract Administrator capacity
• Strong knowledge of the OPS Specifications, Standard Drawings, Design Standards and other related Construction and Design Documents
• OACETT certified with RCCA (Road Construction Contract Administrator) designation; OR P.Eng license with PEO
• Experience as a Contract Administrator on a minimum of five MTO or municipal projects with at least two projects having had a value of at least $5M
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Travel to site will be required for this position – a per diem will be provided