Due to recent growth our client in Ottawa, Ontario is looking for a Land Development Designer or Engineer to join their team!
This individual will be responsible for the detailed design, approvals and construction of a variety of Land Development related projects. This individual will have the opportunity to work as a Project Manager if they have previous experience, or the opportunity to work towards becoming a Project Manager within the firm.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an accredited academic institution
• CET, P.Eng, or EIT designation
• 5+ years of experience
• Strong technical skills in Land Development and Civil Engineering
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Civil3D
• Ability to maintain relationships with approval and client staff
• Successful track record of delivering projects such as residential subdivisions, commercial site plans, road design and reconstruction, sewer, water and other linear infrastructure projects are mandatory.
Our client is an engineering consulting group specializing in land development and municipal projects. They are known for their cost effective and innovative designs. Our client offers engineering and design services in the Land/Site Development, Municipal Infrastructure, Water Resources, Transportation/Traffic, Recreational, and Structural sectors. Located in Ottawa, they have created a name for themselves due to their expertise and project success. They strive to build long lasting relationships with both their employees and clients.
Land Development, Subdivisions, Residential, Site Services, Grading, Civil 3D