Due to recent growth our client in Ottawa, Ontario is looking for a Municipal/Civil Engineering Technologist or Engineer to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing engineering design drawings using AutoCad/Civil 3D 2012
• Assisting with grading/servicing design and cost estimates
• Develop knowledge of current industry practices and standards
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an accredited academic institution
• CET, P.Eng or EIT designation
• Candidates from all levels of experience are welcome to apply
• Experience with storm and sanitary sewers, watermain, drainage and grading
• Field or Site Work experience
• Knowledge of the following software: AutoCAD/Civil 3D
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our client is an engineering consulting group specializing in land development and municipal projects. They are known for their cost effective and innovative designs. Our client offers engineering and design services in the Land/Site Development, Municipal Infrastructure, Water Resources, Transportation/Traffic, Recreational, and Structural sectors. Located in Ottawa, they have created a name for themselves due to their expertise and project success. They strive to build long lasting relationships with both their employees and clients.