Our client in Guelph, Ontario is looking for a Municipal Engineer to join their team!
Our client is looking for a passionate and driven individual who will progress into a leadership role in the firm and eventually help the company expand their municipal practice in Southwestern-Ontario.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Engineering design, project management and contract administration related to municipal projects, including roads, watermains, sanitary and storm sewer systems.
• Carrying out visits to construction sites and reporting on observations.
• Preparing proposals and budget estimates.
• Coordinating with other engineering disciplines on multidisciplinary projects.
• Supervising Engineers-in-Training and technologists.
• Undertaking business-development activities to secure assignments in southwestern Ontario
• Promoting and marketing the firm to existing and prospective clients
• Working with senior staff to assist in developing and expanding the firm’s municipal engineering practice in southwestern Ontario
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• A degree in Civil Engineering with an Ontario
• P. Eng. Designation.
• 5-7+ years of experience
• Experience writing proposals and networking to secure assignments.
• Well-developed computer and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Highly self-motivated and a self-starter.
• Ability to work in teams consisting of people with varying backgrounds.
• Valid Driver’s License.
Municipal Engineer, Road Reconstruction, Sewer, Water