Our client in Exton, Pennsylvania is looking for a Project Engineer specializing in ITS/Signals to join their team!
This individual will manage all aspects of assigned projects, including budgeting, staffing, scheduling, and client management. They will supervise staff, including Senior Project Engineers/Planners, Project Engineers/Planners, Staff Engineers, and Technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Manage multiple publicly and privately funded projects and provide technical quality control of traffic engineering and operations projects with a focus on traffic signal design and implementation and ITS projects.
• Direct and supervise activities of engineers/planners on staff
• Attend client meetings and presentations
• Prepare proposals and participate in business development
Required Qualifications and Skills will include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
• 7+ years of experience in transportation engineering
• E.I.T. required; P.E. preferred or ability to gain P.E. within 12 months.
• AutoCAD and/or Microstation Experience
• Experience with capacity analysis software such as Synchro and HCS
• Knowledge of traffic signal controller cabinets and other equipment such as detectors, preemption, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong technical expertise in the area of traffic engineering, operations, and traffic signals
• Proven ability to interact among multiple levels of the business
• Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
• Experience working on PennDOT, municipal, and private projects
Our client specializes in delivering innovative engineering, planning, design, and technology, transportation solutions through planning, to design and permitting, through construction throughout the East Coast. They have established themselves as a leader in their communities through establishing trusted and lasting relationships by surpassing the needs of both governmental and private sector clients. Their family-like office environments is a place for Transportation Engineers and Designers to grow and establish their professional careers.