Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer or Designer specializing in Building Systems with a focus on Data Centres within telecommunications, hospitals, and other critical infrastructure projects to join their team in Toronto, Ontario!
You MUST SPECIALIZE in Electrical BUILDING SYSTEMS
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Designing power distribution systems, communication systems/paging systems for hospitals and other health-related facilities, and managing projects.
• Ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded.
• Providing technical mentorship to the team and providing advice to clients.
• Accountable for technical design of major projects and participate in the proposal process as a Subject Matter Expert.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• 5-8+ years of experience in direct engineering experience, with a specialization in data centres
• P.Eng or CET designation
• MUST have experience working with data centres within telecom, hospitals or other critical infrastructure projects
• Ability to present advanced technical concepts in both formal and informal settings
• Ability to apply innovative thinking and analysis skills to solve complex problems
• Ability to quickly assess situations and make sound decisions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills