Our client in Alberta looking for a Regional Leader to lead their Alberta Central and Northern locations. This individual must have a strong sense of Business Development and a Public Relations mentality.
The Regional Leader will work closely with the leadership teams and be accountable for the region’s operations management, local delivery of professional services and financial performance. This individual must have proven ability to attract and retain key people within the organization and have a good reputation within the industry.
The Regional Leader will optimize core business processes, introduce innovative ideas, and foster operational excellence across the business lines.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Establish and/or maintain company position as one of the top three professional services firms in the region.
• Prepare annual strategic business plan and budget, in collaboration with the business partners, outlining the vision, focus, and priorities for implementation and to set specific goals for performance and/or growth for the region and Business Centers (BC).
• Implement effective business strategies for delivering on-target performance objectives, continuously monitor the financial performance of the BCs and take remedial/corrective actions as required to achieve goals.
• Ensures compliance with company policies, practices, and procedures by all staff within the region.
• Maintain consistency of salaries across BCs, from a regional perspective
• Oversee the operations of, and lease considerations for the office locations related to the respective BCs,
• Make decisions, initiation and approval of staff retention activities,
• Partake in activities related to health and safety within the office and BCs,
• Initiate coordinated Community Engagement programs,
• Make appearances in the community representing company,
• Be the company representative for all multi-practice initiatives in the community.
• Drive initiatives, for representing the Company locally within the social, political, and economic community and coordinates staff participation in technical and professional associations.
• Ensure the delivery of employee compensation, career development and performance reviews, and bonus allocation processes in conjunction with the appropriate business leadership.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• University degree in a related discipline.
• Senior management experience with a large volume organization
• 10-15+ years of industry experience
• Strong communication and business development skills
• Results-oriented individual who excels in a multi-disciplinary environment.
• Desire to succeed, are enthusiastic, collaborative, and possess the highest degree of integrity.
• Strong leadership, financial management, and team building skills are essential for the candidate to meet the expectations of this position.
• Previous leadership experience is essential. All candidates will also be required to complete an Organizational Performance Profile (OPP).
• Leadership – people and business
• Communication skills
• Planning and Organizing skills
• Ethics and Integrity
• Strategic Thinking skills
• Commitment to HSE
• Ability to Motivate and influence a team