Our client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in either their Brampton, or Whitby, Ontario office!
This individual will work on Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional projects.
This individual will act as a senior technical resource providing guidance to junior and intermediate engineers and technologists, while simultaneously gaining valuable leadership experience and exposure to a diverse variety of projects.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from an accredited institution
• 8+ years of experience in the design/drafting of buildings (ICI)
• P.Eng designation with the PEO
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Demonstrated track record as an effective team leader/member
• Proficient with Auto Cad
• Staff management experience
Our client has thirty years of industry presence, offering services to clients in government, industry, architects and developers. They are employee-owned and have an incredibly strong reputation; not only for the quality of their work, but for the way they invest in their people.