We are currently seeking a technically brilliant, client focused and colleague minded Marine Supervisor to join our Vancouver based client.
Your Opportunity to Explore:
The primary function of this position is to assist with dredging and marine projects by controlling, supervising, inspecting and monitoring the daily activities of marine and dredge projects and reporting findings in a timely manner to the Project Manager.
* Responsible for the supervision of all aspects of marine construction / dredging work.
* Inspect and monitor the daily activities of project labour and equipment in conjunction with other project team members.
* Assist in ensuring marine construction / dredging work is carried out in accordance with approved standards and contract specifications.
* Prepare daily reports and submit daily to the Project Manager.
* Assess performance and efficiency of subcontractors, operators and project personnel, especially during execution of day works, and report findings to Project Manager.
* Keep accurate records of all standby time for reconciliation of Contractor claims.
* Implement and monitor Health, Safety, and Environmental programs
* Monitor equipment use and performance and track maintenance needs
Your Portfolio of Experience:
* Minimum 8-10 years' experience in pile driving activities
* Extensive working knowledge in auger cast and drilled shafts drilling operations
* Marine construction background
Our Client is an employee-owned organization internationally known and recognized for its commitment to technical excellence. Their construction team provides greater certainty for your ground engineering and environmental construction needs. Their construction professionals, in collaboration with their consulting, engineering and design groups, deliver innovative solutions for their clients.