Our client is looking for a Manager of Commissioning to join their Edmonton, Alberta office. Out client is looking for a born leader with excellent communication skills and a charismatic personality!
Our client is seeing a strong leader to join their team. This individual will use their strong technical, business development, and client facing skills to help our client expand their business portfolio. This individual will need to have a background commissioning in a variety of industries including: oil & gas, utilities, industrial, and commercial.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university. (Technologists with strong experiences will be considered)
• CCP certification will be considered an asset.
• P.Eng or RET designation
• 10-15+ years of previous experience in commissioning with recent management experience
• Equipment systems experience
• Experience commissioning, industrial, commercial, utilities, substations, switch gear, motors, etc.
• Effective and proven leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Strong business development and client facing skills
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects
Electrical Engineer, commissioning, industrial, commercial entity, utilities as well, substation, switch gear, motors, requirement, Equipment systems