Our client in the Brantford, ON area is looking for a Land Development Designer specializing in Subdivisions to join their team!
This individual MUST HAVE strong Civil3D skills, and knowledge of SWM and municipal approvals.
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing road design and final grading for urban residential development projects.
• Developing engineering drawings and designs for land development and related water resources projects.
• Preparing road design and final grading for urban residential development.
• Sanitary sewer, stormwater, and watermain design, including lot servicing.
• Coordinating project drawings with project managers, CAD staff and others.
• Supervise/mentor and provide Quality Control for junior staff.
• Direct and supervise intermediate engineers, project engineers, or CAD technicians.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or equivalent.
• 5-8+ years of experience in a design role within a land development consulting engineering environment.
• CET or P.Eng designation
• Strong proficiency in Civil3D is required.
• Stormwater and water distribution modeling experience an asset.
• Experience in residential subdivision site development engineering design.
• Knowledgeable in the preparation of grading and servicing plans.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a strong desire to create new high quality communities
• Must be motivated to participate in a design team setting
Our client is a growing multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm. Specializing in Architecture, Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, and Land Use Planning, our client is dedicated to providing quality service to their clients in both the public and private sectors. Committed to maintaining their strong reputation, they invest in leading edge technology and employee professional development
Municipal Engineer, Municipal Designer, Civil Engineer, Land Development, Site Grading, Site Services, Subdivisions, P.Eng, Civil 3D, LDD