We are seeking an intermediate Building Science engineer for an exciting opportunity with our client, a fast-growing engineering consulting firm based in North York which specializes in building assessments, repair and restoration. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to learn more and grow their career.
• Providing property condition assessments
• Investigations of roof systems, balcony systems, cladding systems, window and sloped glazing systems, underground parking garages, and mechanical/electrical systems
• Conducting reports and replacement reserve analyses
• A minimum of 2 years of direct experience conducting property condition assessments in accordance with ASTM Standard E 2018-01 “Standard Guide for Property Condition Assessments”
• A Degree in Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Diploma in Architectural/Civil Technology
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience completing Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) would be an asset (not necessary)