Our client is looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in Montreal, Quebec!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Will direct projects, develop business relationships, communicate with the client(s) and provide senior direction on a multitude of projects;
• Developing, directing, and implementing geotechnical field and laboratory programs;
• Assisting with or carrying out various data analysis;
• Assisting with various field activities, including inspections and testing services on construction projects;
• Being responsible for product quality control with adherence to company standards;
• Developing your technical skills and sharing these skills with other members of your team;
• Participating in business development initiatives appropriate to your level;
• Participating in a team environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• University graduate with a degree in geotechnical, geological, or civil (geotechnical) engineering (Master’s preferred);
• A minimum of 10, but preferably at least 15 years’ experience (post-degree) working in a consulting engineering environment at an intermediate to senior project management/group management level;
• Registration as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Québec. (Ing.)
• A sound base in the application of geotechnical engineering to problem solving;
• Strong interpersonal communication and critical thinking skills;
• Strong written and oral communication (French) skills, proficiency in English is required;
• Ability to work in a team environment;
• Valid driver’s license.
• Demonstrate the following competencies: an ownership attitude; a client focus, technical excellence, judgement; communication skills; the ability to influence and mentor, innovation, leadership, and well-developed networking skills.
Geotechnical Engineering, Construction, Engineer, Geology, Consulting, Engineering, Technology
Our client is an award winning company that strives to be the leader in environmental and ground engineering in Canada and worldwide. It’s team-oriented approach and respect for all their employees ranks them as one of the “Best Employers” in Canada, and one of the “Best Managed” private companies in the engineering industry.