Our client in Sarnia, Ontario is looking for an Analyzer I&E Controls Project Manager to join their team on a 2-5 year long-term contract! Our client is looking for someone with strong design and field experience.
The Analyzer I&E Controls Project Manager would be responsible for projects involving installing, repairing and maintaining mechanical and controlling devices, such as electric meters, gas regulators, thermostats, safety and flow valves, etc. As project manager, this individual is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of a project are carried out in accordance with the client’s standards and procedures.
Qualifications for this position will include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or I&C Engineering for a recognized engineering faculty
• Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of control systems for process and industrial facilities
• Strong leadership skills
• Project Management experience
• Excellent oral and written English communications skills
• Solid knowledge of applicable standards, codes, and requirements
• Ability to manage a budget
Our client is a leader in the engineering, procurement and construction management sector, and provides project development, execution and engineering services for industrial purposes. They have a dedicated team who strives to provide the best results for their clients.