My client is looking for multiple CAD Specialists to join their Municipal Infrastructure and Land Development Team in either their Brampton, Caledon, or Collingwood, Ontario offices!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Completion of engineering site development and subdivision plan drawings.
• Preparation of road design, grading, sanitary and water main drawings for municipal infrastructure projects.
• Preparation of cost estimates, specifications, and contract administration assistance.
• Assistance with as-required land development project related inspection tasks.
• Assistance with the coordination of consultant sub-contractors, including survey, geotechnical, mechanical, electrical, etc. components.
• Assistance with contract administration, such as preparing contract documents, progress payment certificates, certificates of substantial completion etc.
• Understanding, using and adhering to CAD standards.
• Adhering to Ontario municipal drawing conventions and other client requirements.
• Provide in-house AutoCAD problem solving.
• Provide in-house technical support for plotting and electronic file submissions.
• Maintain electronic drawing file organization for projects and provide support for CAD file retrieval.
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Completion of a diploma or degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Engineering Design and Drafting Technology or Survey/Geomatics Engineering Technology from a recognized college.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in drafting.
• Preference will be given to candidates with municipal engineering or land development related design projects.
• Extensive working knowledge of AutoCAD, Land Development Desktop or other related software packages.
• Knowledge of Civil-3D would be considered an asset.
Our client is an award winning Canadian company that focuses on the environmental, clean energy, and land development engineering sectors. They specialize in integrated watershed management and infrastructure planning/design. They strive to provide sustainable solutions while respecting the environment. Our client has experienced recent growth, and is seeking passionate and talented professionals to join their team!
CAD, AutoCAD, Civil3D, Civil-3D, LDD, Land Development Desktop, Municipal, Infrastructure, Geomatics, Drafting, CET, Civil, Site services, site grading, stormwater management, class environmental assessment, land development, structural engineering, transportation engineering, municipal, environmental, Functional Servicing Reports (FSR), Master Environmental Servicing Plans (MESP), Hydraulic Studies, hydrologic, visual OTTHYMO, hydraulic modeling, HEC Geo-RAS, water distribution, SWM, Site Plan, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Municipal Engineering, Municipal Infrastructure, AutoCAD, Land Development Desktop, Roadways, Stomwater, SWM, Water & Wastewater, Drainage, Modelling,