Our client is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer or Designer to join their team in Toronto/Markham, Ontario! If you have experience with electrical building systems/services then this opportunity may be for you!
Duties & Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Working on electrical design engineering projects and implementation of electrical building services.
• Providing electrical engineer services to commercial, institutional and residential projects
• Providing assessments, technology reports, conceptual design and design development, evaluation and selection of equipment, etc.
• Working on back-up power systems, Lighting control/services, power distribution, security and life safety systems, etc.
Required Qualifications for this position include:
• A University Degree in Electrical Engineering or a College Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited educational institution
• A minimum of 6-8+ years of electrical engineering/designing experience (buildings)
• Hold a P.Eng or CET designation
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) Our client specializes in commercial, retail, schools, office buildings, hospitals and universities. Electrical building systems, building services, fire protection, plumbing, lighting, HVAC