Our client in Vancouver, BC is looking for a Project Engineer specializing in Civil Infrastructure to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, design and implement infrastructure and industrial projects
• Follow quality standards and procedures while delivering projects
• Liaise with other professionals and clients
• Communicate professionally, effectively and clearly both verbally and in writing
• Take projects from initial concept, through the planning process to implementation
• Ownership of engineering tasks with minimal supervision
• Coordination with other engineering and related disciplines to produce engineering deliverables
• Compilation of design drawings
• Preparing engineering reports and other technical documents
• Technical assistance of Project Managers as and when needed
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
• Minimum of 8 years of relevant industry experience
• Experience in a range of practice areas, including: drainage, site layout; grading; utilities; and road design
• Registration as a professional engineer with APEGBC, or eligible to obtain within 6 months
• Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Working experience within multi-disciplinary projects and teams
• Site experience is a definite asset.
Our client is an award winning engineering consulting firm specializing in: architectural services, highway and bridges, aviation, rail and transit, water and water resources, wastewater, environment, municipal engineering, ports and harbours, tunnels, and pipeline services. They seek individuals who strive for technical excellence, and enjoy working on prominent and challenging projects!
Civil Engineering, Municipal Engineering, Infrastructure, Industrial, drainage, site layout, grading, utilities, road design, roadway